Do you feel burdened by a probate property in Greenville? We can help! Learn more about selling a probate property in our latest post. When people hear the word “probate” they often feel immediate stress. Losing a loved one is hard enough, but when their properties and possessions become tied up in probate court, the […]
Tag Archives | How to sell house during probate
"I purchased my house under a contract for deed from the owner. After 5 years of making payments on the house, I could no longer afford to make the payments. I was going to have to forfeit the house and all equity I had gained back to the owner. I called Alden Simpson to get an offer on my house. Within 48 hours, I had an offer that I was pleased with and signed a contract with Greenville Home Buyers. They closed in less than 10 days. Instead of losing my home and all the equity I had built up, I walked away with a check that was more than enough to make a down payment on my new home. I was even able to pay off some business debts as well. If you need to sell your house fast, give Alden Simpson a call.Joedy Krueger, Greenville, SC
I have recently gone through a divorce and needed to sell my house fast. I contacted Alden with Greenville Home Buyers. He viewed my property, and I had an offer from him within 48 hours . We agreed on a price and closed within 30 days without high realtor cost. Once closed Alden gave me ample time to move my belongings out of the house. All in all my experience with Alden and his staff at Greenville Home Buyers was very pleasant. Thanks again Alden.Steve Wilkie, Anderson, SC
We had a rental property in Williamson, SC that was to far away to keep up with. I offered our property to Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers. After agreeing on the price we closed within 3 weeks.Hans Hirschburger, Greenville, SC
-Carol & Paul Miller, Fountain Inn, SC
“Alden purchased our mobile home and had it moved off of our property within 30 days. The process was quick and easy. He paid us cash and saved us the hassle of arranging to have the home moved.”
Greenville Home Buyers made the selling/buying of a property that I owned very easy and quick. They kept me informed of everything that was going on or if I needed to do anything on my end.Anonymous review by Greenville Home Buyers Client
Share your testimony on how Greenville Home Buyers helped you!
Other Areas We Buy Houses
- We Buy Houses in Union, SC
- We Buy Houses in Fountain Inn, SC
- We Buy Houses in Greer SC
- We Buy Houses in Easley SC
- We Buy Houses in Clemson SC
- We Buy Houses in Taylors, SC
- We Buy Houses in Travelers Rest, SC
- We Buy Houses in Central, SC
- We Buy Houses in Liberty, SC
- We Buy Houses in Six Mile, SC
- We Buy Houses in Landrum, SC
- We Buy Houses in Wellford, SC
- We Buy Houses in Simpsonville, SC
- We Buy Houses in Anderson, SC
- We Buy Houses in Mauldin, SC
- We Buy Houses in Duncan, SC
- We Buy Houses in Woodruff, SC
- We Buy Houses in Spartanburg, SC
- We Buy Houses in Charlotte, NC
- We Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
- We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA
My name is Alden Simpson. I grew up in Greenville, SC and attended Greenville High School. I studied at Clemson University and earned a bachelor's degree in Management.
In the years since graduating Clemson, I started a business in Duncan, SC. Through the years, the business steadily grew, and I was able to employee a team of hard-working South Carolina residents.
While operating my company, I became interested in Real Estate Investing as a retirement plan. It soon became obvious that my passion was in Real Estate. Fast-forward to present day; I have been able to transfer to being a Real Estate Investor full-time.
Sometimes people don't get a chance in life to pursue their passions. I am blessed to have been able to follow mine.
- 5 Disadvantages of Selling Your House in Greenville To An Online Buyer
- 6 Ways Working With A Professional Home Buyer Will Save Your Money in Greenville
- 5 Perks of Downsizing Your House In Greenville
- How To Know You Are Working With The Best Home Buyers In Greenville
- 5 Tips For Selling A Rundown Property In Greenville