Are you planning on selling your Greenville house? Before you commit to an agent or try to sell it on your own, learn about the new way to sell your home in Greenville! For most people, the thought of selling their Greenville house will likely involve the MLS and the help of a local agent. Before […]
Tag Archives | sell your house fast greenville sc
Different kinds of sales avenues, while similar in many ways, still require different kinds of marketing and variations in preparation for sale. So do you need to prepare your house to sell to a direct buyer in Greenville? Yes, you do – sometimes, but not always. Many direct buyers will often buy a house as-is, […]
You’ve wanted to renovate your cramped, outdated kitchen for ages. And now – finally – you have the funds and the opportunity to do it. Or you have inherited a house and want to spruce up the kitchen and bathrooms and sell your house to make a small profit. So you ask around among your […]
Greenville Homebuyers came along during a difficult time in my family's life. We were trying to grieve, clean out our parent's home and shuffle ongoing debt left behind. Alden was very upfront and professional. Everything was handled from start to finish by their staff with no money out of pocket from me. I would definitely recommend Greenville Homebuyers.Tracy Shelton
Greenville Home Buyers helped me get out of a rough loan on a house my parents previously owned. They do a great job!Walter McDaniel
I have recently gone through a divorce and needed to sell my house fast. I contacted Alden with Greenville Home Buyers. He viewed my property, and I had an offer from him within 48 hours . We agreed on a price and closed within 30 days without high realtor cost. Once closed Alden gave me ample time to move my belongings out of the house. All in all my experience with Alden and his staff at Greenville Home Buyers was very pleasant. Thanks again Alden.Steve Wilkie, Anderson, SC
When my husband passed away in April, after setting with a empty house. I decided that I would go back to my home town so after I closed my house down I received a letter and after thanking about how I could bless someone with my house so I contacted Alden by phone he was really good to help me with the steps into selling my house I was very pleased with the results I received and how fast it was to sell my home I will give the best recommendation to Greenville home buyers Alden you and your staff are a blessing thank you.Leah Nelms
We had a rental property in Williamson, SC that was to far away to keep up with. I offered our property to Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers. After agreeing on the price we closed within 3 weeks.Hans Hirschburger, Greenville, SC
Share your testimony on how Greenville Home Buyers helped you!
Other Areas We Buy Houses
- We Buy Houses in Union, SC
- We Buy Houses in Fountain Inn, SC
- We Buy Houses in Greer SC
- We Buy Houses in Easley SC
- We Buy Houses in Clemson SC
- We Buy Houses in Taylors, SC
- We Buy Houses in Travelers Rest, SC
- We Buy Houses in Central, SC
- We Buy Houses in Liberty, SC
- We Buy Houses in Six Mile, SC
- We Buy Houses in Landrum, SC
- We Buy Houses in Wellford, SC
- We Buy Houses in Simpsonville, SC
- We Buy Houses in Anderson, SC
- We Buy Houses in Mauldin, SC
- We Buy Houses in Duncan, SC
- We Buy Houses in Woodruff, SC
- We Buy Houses in Spartanburg, SC
- We Buy Houses in Charlotte, NC
- We Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
- We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA
My name is Alden Simpson. I grew up in Greenville, SC and attended Greenville High School. I studied at Clemson University and earned a bachelor's degree in Management.
In the years since graduating Clemson, I started a business in Duncan, SC. Through the years, the business steadily grew, and I was able to employee a team of hard-working South Carolina residents.
While operating my company, I became interested in Real Estate Investing as a retirement plan. It soon became obvious that my passion was in Real Estate. Fast-forward to present day; I have been able to transfer to being a Real Estate Investor full-time.
Sometimes people don't get a chance in life to pursue their passions. I am blessed to have been able to follow mine.
- 4 Myths About Selling Your House To An Investor In Greenville
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Manufactured Home in Greenville
- 5 Ways To Save Money On The Sale Of Your Greenville House
- How To Decide Whether To Sell Or Keep Your Inherited Property In Greenville
- How To Sell Your Greenville, SC House During Probate