There are many ways you can save money when you are looking to sell your house in Greenville. In our latest post, we explore how you can cut costs on the sale of your home or investment property. Selling a home in the Greenville area can be expensive. While some properties perform very well on the MLS, […]
Archive | how can you cut costs on the sale of your home or property RSS feed for this section
- Joyce and Marshall Clark, Greenville, SC
“We owned a house and had bad tenants that caused a lot of damage to the property. When we went in to get the house ready for the next tenant, we quickly realized that the repairs were going to take more work than we were willing to perform. We called Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers and had an offer within 72 hours. We accepted the offer and the deal closed in less than a month. Instead of spending $10,000 or more on repairs, we received a check that we were happy with for our house.”
Greenville Home Buyers made the selling/buying of a property that I owned very easy and quick. They kept me informed of everything that was going on or if I needed to do anything on my end.Anonymous review by Greenville Home Buyers Client
We had a rental property in Williamson, SC that was to far away to keep up with. I offered our property to Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers. After agreeing on the price we closed within 3 weeks.Hans Hirschburger, Greenville, SC
-Carol & Paul Miller, Fountain Inn, SC
“Alden purchased our mobile home and had it moved off of our property within 30 days. The process was quick and easy. He paid us cash and saved us the hassle of arranging to have the home moved.”
Alden purchased my Aunt's house. The house was in pretty bad shape. We got an offer within 24 hrs. We even got more than we thought. The closing was easy and hassle free. They are a great company to deal with.Patti Hopkins, Taylors, SC
Share your testimony on how Greenville Home Buyers helped you!
Other Areas We Buy Houses
- We Buy Houses in Union, SC
- We Buy Houses in Fountain Inn, SC
- We Buy Houses in Greer SC
- We Buy Houses in Easley SC
- We Buy Houses in Clemson SC
- We Buy Houses in Taylors, SC
- We Buy Houses in Travelers Rest, SC
- We Buy Houses in Central, SC
- We Buy Houses in Liberty, SC
- We Buy Houses in Six Mile, SC
- We Buy Houses in Landrum, SC
- We Buy Houses in Wellford, SC
- We Buy Houses in Simpsonville, SC
- We Buy Houses in Anderson, SC
- We Buy Houses in Mauldin, SC
- We Buy Houses in Duncan, SC
- We Buy Houses in Woodruff, SC
- We Buy Houses in Spartanburg, SC
- We Buy Houses in Charlotte, NC
- We Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
- We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA
My name is Alden Simpson. I grew up in Greenville, SC and attended Greenville High School. I studied at Clemson University and earned a bachelor's degree in Management.
In the years since graduating Clemson, I started a business in Duncan, SC. Through the years, the business steadily grew, and I was able to employee a team of hard-working South Carolina residents.
While operating my company, I became interested in Real Estate Investing as a retirement plan. It soon became obvious that my passion was in Real Estate. Fast-forward to present day; I have been able to transfer to being a Real Estate Investor full-time.
Sometimes people don't get a chance in life to pursue their passions. I am blessed to have been able to follow mine.
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t List Your House In The Winter In Greenville
- How To Sell Your House With Tenants in Greenville
- How To Sell Your House With Code Violations In Greenville
- 4 Myths About Selling Your House To An Investor In Greenville
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Manufactured Home in Greenville