When selling your Greenville home, don’t rush into signing with an agent until you run some numbers and learn about all of your options. There are many costs of listing with an agent, sometimes a direct sell is a more lucrative choice. Educate yourself on all scenarios before you sign a listing agreement that binds you […]
Tag Archives | costs of using a real estate agent
We had a rental property in Williamson, SC that was to far away to keep up with. I offered our property to Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers. After agreeing on the price we closed within 3 weeks.Hans Hirschburger, Greenville, SC
Greenville Homebuyers came along during a difficult time in my family's life. We were trying to grieve, clean out our parent's home and shuffle ongoing debt left behind. Alden was very upfront and professional. Everything was handled from start to finish by their staff with no money out of pocket from me. I would definitely recommend Greenville Homebuyers.Tracy Shelton
I want to thank Greenville Home Buyers for your professional and courteous staff. When you purchased a house I owned you made an offer I could not refuse. I didn’t have to do anything. All I had to do was show up at the attorney’s office, sign the papers and receive payment for my house. Everything was done quickly and with no hassle. Thank you, Greenville Home Buyers!Betty Edmond
- Joyce and Marshall Clark, Greenville, SC
“We owned a house and had bad tenants that caused a lot of damage to the property. When we went in to get the house ready for the next tenant, we quickly realized that the repairs were going to take more work than we were willing to perform. We called Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers and had an offer within 72 hours. We accepted the offer and the deal closed in less than a month. Instead of spending $10,000 or more on repairs, we received a check that we were happy with for our house.”
I have recently gone through a divorce and needed to sell my house fast. I contacted Alden with Greenville Home Buyers. He viewed my property, and I had an offer from him within 48 hours . We agreed on a price and closed within 30 days without high realtor cost. Once closed Alden gave me ample time to move my belongings out of the house. All in all my experience with Alden and his staff at Greenville Home Buyers was very pleasant. Thanks again Alden.Steve Wilkie, Anderson, SC
Share your testimony on how Greenville Home Buyers helped you!
Other Areas We Buy Houses
- We Buy Houses in Union, SC
- We Buy Houses in Fountain Inn, SC
- We Buy Houses in Greer SC
- We Buy Houses in Easley SC
- We Buy Houses in Clemson SC
- We Buy Houses in Taylors, SC
- We Buy Houses in Travelers Rest, SC
- We Buy Houses in Central, SC
- We Buy Houses in Liberty, SC
- We Buy Houses in Six Mile, SC
- We Buy Houses in Landrum, SC
- We Buy Houses in Wellford, SC
- We Buy Houses in Simpsonville, SC
- We Buy Houses in Anderson, SC
- We Buy Houses in Mauldin, SC
- We Buy Houses in Duncan, SC
- We Buy Houses in Woodruff, SC
- We Buy Houses in Spartanburg, SC
- We Buy Houses in Charlotte, NC
- We Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
- We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA
My name is Alden Simpson. I grew up in Greenville, SC and attended Greenville High School. I studied at Clemson University and earned a bachelor's degree in Management.
In the years since graduating Clemson, I started a business in Duncan, SC. Through the years, the business steadily grew, and I was able to employee a team of hard-working South Carolina residents.
While operating my company, I became interested in Real Estate Investing as a retirement plan. It soon became obvious that my passion was in Real Estate. Fast-forward to present day; I have been able to transfer to being a Real Estate Investor full-time.
Sometimes people don't get a chance in life to pursue their passions. I am blessed to have been able to follow mine.
- 4 Myths About Selling Your House To An Investor In Greenville
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Manufactured Home in Greenville
- 5 Ways To Save Money On The Sale Of Your Greenville House
- How To Decide Whether To Sell Or Keep Your Inherited Property In Greenville
- How To Sell Your Greenville, SC House During Probate