Different kinds of sales avenues, while similar in many ways, still require different kinds of marketing and variations in preparation for sale. So do you need to prepare your house to sell to a direct buyer in Greenville? Yes, you do – sometimes, but not always. Many direct buyers will often buy a house as-is, […]
Tag Archives | How to sell my house fast.
Greenville Home Buyers helped me get out of a rough loan on a house my parents previously owned. They do a great job!Walter McDaniel
I want to thank Greenville Home Buyers for your professional and courteous staff. When you purchased a house I owned you made an offer I could not refuse. I didn’t have to do anything. All I had to do was show up at the attorney’s office, sign the papers and receive payment for my house. Everything was done quickly and with no hassle. Thank you, Greenville Home Buyers!Betty Edmond
Alden purchased my Aunt's house. The house was in pretty bad shape. We got an offer within 24 hrs. We even got more than we thought. The closing was easy and hassle free. They are a great company to deal with.Patti Hopkins, Taylors, SC
Greenville Homebuyers came along during a difficult time in my family's life. We were trying to grieve, clean out our parent's home and shuffle ongoing debt left behind. Alden was very upfront and professional. Everything was handled from start to finish by their staff with no money out of pocket from me. I would definitely recommend Greenville Homebuyers.Tracy Shelton
- Joyce and Marshall Clark, Greenville, SC
“We owned a house and had bad tenants that caused a lot of damage to the property. When we went in to get the house ready for the next tenant, we quickly realized that the repairs were going to take more work than we were willing to perform. We called Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers and had an offer within 72 hours. We accepted the offer and the deal closed in less than a month. Instead of spending $10,000 or more on repairs, we received a check that we were happy with for our house.”
Share your testimony on how Greenville Home Buyers helped you!
Other Areas We Buy Houses
- We Buy Houses in Union, SC
- We Buy Houses in Fountain Inn, SC
- We Buy Houses in Greer SC
- We Buy Houses in Easley SC
- We Buy Houses in Clemson SC
- We Buy Houses in Taylors, SC
- We Buy Houses in Travelers Rest, SC
- We Buy Houses in Central, SC
- We Buy Houses in Liberty, SC
- We Buy Houses in Six Mile, SC
- We Buy Houses in Landrum, SC
- We Buy Houses in Wellford, SC
- We Buy Houses in Simpsonville, SC
- We Buy Houses in Anderson, SC
- We Buy Houses in Mauldin, SC
- We Buy Houses in Duncan, SC
- We Buy Houses in Woodruff, SC
- We Buy Houses in Spartanburg, SC
- We Buy Houses in Charlotte, NC
- We Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
- We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA
My name is Alden Simpson. I grew up in Greenville, SC and attended Greenville High School. I studied at Clemson University and earned a bachelor's degree in Management.
In the years since graduating Clemson, I started a business in Duncan, SC. Through the years, the business steadily grew, and I was able to employee a team of hard-working South Carolina residents.
While operating my company, I became interested in Real Estate Investing as a retirement plan. It soon became obvious that my passion was in Real Estate. Fast-forward to present day; I have been able to transfer to being a Real Estate Investor full-time.
Sometimes people don't get a chance in life to pursue their passions. I am blessed to have been able to follow mine.
- How To Sell Your House With Code Violations In Greenville
- 4 Myths About Selling Your House To An Investor In Greenville
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Manufactured Home in Greenville
- 5 Ways To Save Money On The Sale Of Your Greenville House
- How To Decide Whether To Sell Or Keep Your Inherited Property In Greenville