If you are getting ready to sell your Greenville house, you might be looking for some tips and tricks to make it more appealing to potential buyers. Great staging goes a long way and using cheap upgrades, that don’t break the bank, can help you sell your home fast! Cheap Upgrades That Make A Big […]
Tag Archives | sell your house fast in greenville
I want to thank Greenville Home Buyers for your professional and courteous staff. When you purchased a house I owned you made an offer I could not refuse. I didn’t have to do anything. All I had to do was show up at the attorney’s office, sign the papers and receive payment for my house. Everything was done quickly and with no hassle. Thank you, Greenville Home Buyers!Betty Edmond
Greenville Home Buyers helped me get out of a rough loan on a house my parents previously owned. They do a great job!Walter McDaniel
"I purchased my house under a contract for deed from the owner. After 5 years of making payments on the house, I could no longer afford to make the payments. I was going to have to forfeit the house and all equity I had gained back to the owner. I called Alden Simpson to get an offer on my house. Within 48 hours, I had an offer that I was pleased with and signed a contract with Greenville Home Buyers. They closed in less than 10 days. Instead of losing my home and all the equity I had built up, I walked away with a check that was more than enough to make a down payment on my new home. I was even able to pay off some business debts as well. If you need to sell your house fast, give Alden Simpson a call.Joedy Krueger, Greenville, SC
Alden Simpson Purchased my Mothers House and we were very pleased with everything, they were all very nice and I would recomend him to anyone.Margaret Brown
- Joyce and Marshall Clark, Greenville, SC
“We owned a house and had bad tenants that caused a lot of damage to the property. When we went in to get the house ready for the next tenant, we quickly realized that the repairs were going to take more work than we were willing to perform. We called Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers and had an offer within 72 hours. We accepted the offer and the deal closed in less than a month. Instead of spending $10,000 or more on repairs, we received a check that we were happy with for our house.”
Share your testimony on how Greenville Home Buyers helped you!
Other Areas We Buy Houses
- We Buy Houses in Union, SC
- We Buy Houses in Fountain Inn, SC
- We Buy Houses in Greer SC
- We Buy Houses in Easley SC
- We Buy Houses in Clemson SC
- We Buy Houses in Taylors, SC
- We Buy Houses in Travelers Rest, SC
- We Buy Houses in Central, SC
- We Buy Houses in Liberty, SC
- We Buy Houses in Six Mile, SC
- We Buy Houses in Landrum, SC
- We Buy Houses in Wellford, SC
- We Buy Houses in Simpsonville, SC
- We Buy Houses in Anderson, SC
- We Buy Houses in Mauldin, SC
- We Buy Houses in Duncan, SC
- We Buy Houses in Woodruff, SC
- We Buy Houses in Spartanburg, SC
- We Buy Houses in Charlotte, NC
- We Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
- We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA
My name is Alden Simpson. I grew up in Greenville, SC and attended Greenville High School. I studied at Clemson University and earned a bachelor's degree in Management.
In the years since graduating Clemson, I started a business in Duncan, SC. Through the years, the business steadily grew, and I was able to employee a team of hard-working South Carolina residents.
While operating my company, I became interested in Real Estate Investing as a retirement plan. It soon became obvious that my passion was in Real Estate. Fast-forward to present day; I have been able to transfer to being a Real Estate Investor full-time.
Sometimes people don't get a chance in life to pursue their passions. I am blessed to have been able to follow mine.
- 6 Ways Working With A Professional Home Buyer Will Save Your Money in Greenville
- 5 Perks of Downsizing Your House In Greenville
- How To Know You Are Working With The Best Home Buyers In Greenville
- 5 Tips For Selling A Rundown Property In Greenville
- How To Sell Your House With Liens or Tax Problems In Greenville