When purchasing your dream home, the thought of having to sell your house for cash rarely runs through your mind. But due to many unplanned circumstances that life throws your way like divorce, job layoff or relocation, or mortgage payments just becoming too much to handle. Whatever the reason, you are now in the position of […]
Tag Archives | How to sell your house fast
There are many things you can do to sell your Charlotte property fast. And it’s a combination of these many things that will inevitably sell your house quicker. You will want to implore a strategy that really works and doesn’t waste any time. Is an Open House right for your Charlotte home? Will it be worth the time and […]
I have recently gone through a divorce and needed to sell my house fast. I contacted Alden with Greenville Home Buyers. He viewed my property, and I had an offer from him within 48 hours . We agreed on a price and closed within 30 days without high realtor cost. Once closed Alden gave me ample time to move my belongings out of the house. All in all my experience with Alden and his staff at Greenville Home Buyers was very pleasant. Thanks again Alden.Steve Wilkie, Anderson, SC
Greenville Home Buyers helped me get out of a rough loan on a house my parents previously owned. They do a great job!Walter McDaniel
I want to thank Greenville Home Buyers for your professional and courteous staff. When you purchased a house I owned you made an offer I could not refuse. I didn’t have to do anything. All I had to do was show up at the attorney’s office, sign the papers and receive payment for my house. Everything was done quickly and with no hassle. Thank you, Greenville Home Buyers!Betty Edmond
Greenville Homebuyers came along during a difficult time in my family's life. We were trying to grieve, clean out our parent's home and shuffle ongoing debt left behind. Alden was very upfront and professional. Everything was handled from start to finish by their staff with no money out of pocket from me. I would definitely recommend Greenville Homebuyers.Tracy Shelton
Alden Simpson Purchased my Mothers House and we were very pleased with everything, they were all very nice and I would recomend him to anyone.Margaret Brown
Share your testimony on how Greenville Home Buyers helped you!
Other Areas We Buy Houses
- We Buy Houses in Union, SC
- We Buy Houses in Fountain Inn, SC
- We Buy Houses in Greer SC
- We Buy Houses in Easley SC
- We Buy Houses in Clemson SC
- We Buy Houses in Taylors, SC
- We Buy Houses in Travelers Rest, SC
- We Buy Houses in Central, SC
- We Buy Houses in Liberty, SC
- We Buy Houses in Six Mile, SC
- We Buy Houses in Landrum, SC
- We Buy Houses in Wellford, SC
- We Buy Houses in Simpsonville, SC
- We Buy Houses in Anderson, SC
- We Buy Houses in Mauldin, SC
- We Buy Houses in Duncan, SC
- We Buy Houses in Woodruff, SC
- We Buy Houses in Spartanburg, SC
- We Buy Houses in Charlotte, NC
- We Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
- We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA
My name is Alden Simpson. I grew up in Greenville, SC and attended Greenville High School. I studied at Clemson University and earned a bachelor's degree in Management.
In the years since graduating Clemson, I started a business in Duncan, SC. Through the years, the business steadily grew, and I was able to employee a team of hard-working South Carolina residents.
While operating my company, I became interested in Real Estate Investing as a retirement plan. It soon became obvious that my passion was in Real Estate. Fast-forward to present day; I have been able to transfer to being a Real Estate Investor full-time.
Sometimes people don't get a chance in life to pursue their passions. I am blessed to have been able to follow mine.
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t List Your House In The Winter In Charlotte
- How To Sell Your House With Tenants in Charlotte
- How To Sell Your House With Code Violations In Charlotte
- 4 Myths About Selling Your House To An Investor In Charlotte
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Manufactured Home in Charlotte