Foreclosure is a nightmare to any family going through it irrespective of the reasons why they are about to lose their home. Today we are going to look at the foreclosures effects in Greenville South Carolina and what local house sellers need to know. First we will look at the effects and the ways of easing […]
Tag Archives | Foreclosure effects on credit
- Joyce and Marshall Clark, Greenville, SC
“We owned a house and had bad tenants that caused a lot of damage to the property. When we went in to get the house ready for the next tenant, we quickly realized that the repairs were going to take more work than we were willing to perform. We called Alden Simpson with Greenville Home Buyers and had an offer within 72 hours. We accepted the offer and the deal closed in less than a month. Instead of spending $10,000 or more on repairs, we received a check that we were happy with for our house.”
-Carol & Paul Miller, Fountain Inn, SC
“Alden purchased our mobile home and had it moved off of our property within 30 days. The process was quick and easy. He paid us cash and saved us the hassle of arranging to have the home moved.”
"I purchased my house under a contract for deed from the owner. After 5 years of making payments on the house, I could no longer afford to make the payments. I was going to have to forfeit the house and all equity I had gained back to the owner. I called Alden Simpson to get an offer on my house. Within 48 hours, I had an offer that I was pleased with and signed a contract with Greenville Home Buyers. They closed in less than 10 days. Instead of losing my home and all the equity I had built up, I walked away with a check that was more than enough to make a down payment on my new home. I was even able to pay off some business debts as well. If you need to sell your house fast, give Alden Simpson a call.Joedy Krueger, Greenville, SC
Other Areas We Buy Houses
- We Buy Houses in Union, SC
- We Buy Houses in Fountain Inn, SC
- We Buy Houses in Greer SC
- We Buy Houses in Easley SC
- We Buy Houses in Clemson SC
- We Buy Houses in Taylors, SC
- We Buy Houses in Travelers Rest, SC
- We Buy Houses in Central, SC
- We Buy Houses in Liberty, SC
- We Buy Houses in Six Mile, SC
- We Buy Houses in Landrum, SC
- We Buy Houses in Wellford, SC
- We Buy Houses in Simpsonville, SC
- We Buy Houses in Anderson, SC
- We Buy Houses in Mauldin, SC
- We Buy Houses in Duncan, SC
- We Buy Houses in Woodruff, SC
- We Buy Houses in Spartanburg, SC
- We Buy Houses in Charlotte, NC
- We Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
- We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA
My name is Alden Simpson. I grew up in Greenville, SC and attended Greenville High School. I studied at Clemson University and earned a bachelor's degree in Management.
In the years since graduating Clemson, I started a business in Duncan, SC. Through the years, the business steadily grew, and I was able to employee a team of hard-working South Carolina residents.
While operating my company, I became interested in Real Estate Investing as a retirement plan. It soon became obvious that my passion was in Real Estate. Fast-forward to present day; I have been able to transfer to being a Real Estate Investor full-time.
Sometimes people don't get a chance in life to pursue their passions. I am blessed to have been able to follow mine.